Area of operations:
Number of participants:
Participant deployment structure:
- One/Two of the participants is designated “Target”.
- The rest of the participants are after the target, “Seekers”.
Participant equipment loadout:
- Targets get the fastest ship they can get their hands on
- The Seekers get normal combat crafts
- The Target is at the initial entry point to Yela from Port Olisar
- The starting positions of the others are scattered around the asteroid field
- Targets win if they can make a full revolution
- Seekers win if they can successfully kill both Targets.
- Targets can only fly and they cannot engage with the Seekers
- Targets can use CRU mode
- Seekers cannot use CRU mode to get ahead of the Targets
Credit to the author: Gyre-Taenn in THIS post.